What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lasercat

Reaction score
Replaced a busted taillight that I broke a couple weeks ago.

Over the last 2 weeks I've searched around all the Ford parts sites and dealers, and was quoted anywhere from $600-$1100 for the taillight assembly. Also called around to all the pick-a-part shops within a reasonable distance, nobody had one.

Yesterday I found one on eBay for $350 from a seller with only 17 ratings and decided to take a chance and order it. eBay is generally very protective of buyers, so I figure if I'm scammed, I can get my money back relatively easily.

Placed the order at noon yesterday, FedEx shows up at 9 this morning with the taillight. Turns out the seller was in Denver and shipped it overnight for no charge. Got my brand new taillight, perfect condition, swapped it in in about 5 mins, and it works perfectly.

I'm just amazed at how fast it came, so I had to share.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats the goose tune?
Goose is a cobb authorized tuner that has tuned many raptors on this forum including mine with excellent results. Do a forum search of goose tunes and you will read nothing but positive feedback on his tunes, major improvement from Cobb off the self tunes.