What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Mbdurham Specialized makes a great bike! They all ride nice! My trail bikes a carbon stumpjumper. And dh bike is a carbon Pivot Phoenix. But this is a truck forum! Truck looks great too btw!
I agree I am on my 8th one I think[emoji848] since I bought a Sworks stump jumper HT back in 2003 and 4 in our household now. I also currently have a 2018 Sworks tarmac SL6 UL and just bought my wife who is just getting into biking a Pitch Comp and sons first bike is a Hot Rock 12” lol.

Thank you and you as well! I am loving it. On the weekends the bed is full of kids bikes and trailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought about that initially but when I see them without they look kinda plain so I’m leaving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. It has grown on me and now when I see one without it, there seems to be something missing. I never would have ordered it with the sticker because of the asinine cost but now I'm glad my truck has it.

I see your point guys and I like the sticker but wish it were half the size or simply less prominent.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forscan FTW.

Disabled double honk
Turned off seatbelt warnings
Turned off doodoodoo
Enable quick start on the cluster screen
Enabled Lincoln mirrors
Made my DRL my parking lights only

And for the coup de grace

Disable that ******* auto stop/start and for good measure disabled the button too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forscan FTW.

Disabled double honk
Turned off seatbelt warnings
Turned off doodoodoo
Enable quick start on the cluster screen
Enabled Lincoln mirrors
Made my DRL my parking lights only

And for the coup de grace

Disable that ******* auto stop/start and for good measure disabled the button too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I need to research that more, I’ve never used forscan but need to change some of my features. What’s the Lincoln mirrors do?

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to research that more, I’ve never used forscan but need to change some of my features. What’s the Lincoln mirrors do?

I was a little hesitant to do it but it is very VERY simple.

The Lincoln mirrors fold the mirrors whenever you get out of the truck and lock it. They will unfold automatically when you get in and shut the driver door OR start the truck. Whichever happens first.

If you open the driver door to get something and don’t want the mirrors to unfold you just lock the door before you close it. Opening and closing any other door won’t unfold the mirrors, SCREW cab.