What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
62c0df4de908f0c932b49011a20b4740.jpg added the bumper grille covers, I do like them at this point. Obviously if I decide to put lights there I will be taking them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought about that initially but when I see them without they look kinda plain so I’m leaving it.

I think the same thing. I don’t love the sticker. Maybe if I can find a bedside sticker I like I will swap them.

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a little hesitant to do it but it is very VERY simple.

The Lincoln mirrors fold the mirrors whenever you get out of the truck and lock it. They will unfold automatically when you get in and shut the driver door OR start the truck. Whichever happens first.

If you open the driver door to get something and don’t want the mirrors to unfold you just lock the door before you close it. Opening and closing any other door won’t unfold the mirrors, SCREW cab.

Does it also point the mirrors to the back wheels when in reverse also? I thought I read that somewhere.
My wife’s expo does what you explained already but does not adjust when in reverse.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it also point the mirrors to the back wheels when in reverse also? I thought I read that somewhere.
My wife’s expo does what you explained already but does not adjust when in reverse.

They do not.

I don’t think our mirrors will do the “reverse" thing.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is possible to have the mirrors tilt down in reverse, just can't remember if they still auto fold in that setting.
Maybe that’s what it was. One or the other.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do not.

I don’t think our mirrors will do the “reverse" thing.

It is possible to have the mirrors tilt down in reverse, just can't remember if they still auto fold in that setting.

Maybe that’s what it was. One or the other.

I think one or the other but not both.

I have folding mirrors but cannot get the tilt-down function to work.