What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Introduced the 37 to a new family member. Wanted something for ranch that was more of a something to beat up. GM at dealership call me yesterday saying he had Bronco w/ Sasquatch that guy couldn't get financed -- it's manual--and MSRP. I told him I'm bringing checkbook and see him in an hour.

Have black rims coming next week to replace the silver outline. This thing is a great retro ride in new cloths. 35's are perfect. Going to black it out. Best part the punk kids steal cars have no clue how to drive manual lol...

37 still knows he's king of hill so all good.

IMG_4933.jpg
IMG_4934.jpg

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here... I actually bought 2x left side FPs from STM Tuned since they had the oem decals and I am not a big fan of the backwards flag (lining up took a little more effort). Both sides are showing the flag in the correct position... as it should be! lol
View attachment 404615

As opposed to this (non-oem doesn't have QR Code):
View attachment 404616

By the way... the Ford site shows them my way in the configurator or opposite of what you actually get... odd, perhaps its a mirror image type thing.
Do you recommend stm tuned?
Been trying to find a reputable place to buy some

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this from ETSY/Rocky Mountain Graphics. Sticker quality is like the renewal year decal for your plates. Good stuff...wish they made a matching inlay for the hood.

Yes, that would be nice. Wonder if we can send a message to see if they would offer it.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Threw on the Weathertech mud flaps yesterday. Fronts took about 5 mins total, rears about 15 mins. For the rears its about having a really short philips head screw driver. My stubby Craftsman worked for the outside but would fit on the inside. I used a philips head bit and just cranked on it as hard as I could. They look good. Now to see how they do in the rain/muck.

X
View attachment 404454View attachment 404455View attachment 404454View attachment 404455View attachment 404457View attachment 404458

I know it's not much help after the fact. But with super low clearance installs like that, these tiny ratchet drives have proved valuable over the years.