What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$75 that he paid $100k to own. Believe me if his mom busted her behind to save for future generations she’s not dancing around the heavens because her son bought a pickup truck for $20k more than its asking price with her money.
Wow... because you knew his mom. Unbelievable some of the people on here. SMH...

Sclyzed

Reaction score
Paid $10k ADM on my 2021 code orange

Called about 15 dealerships, all doing 10-15k ADM around me/surrounding states. Even when ordering a 2022. Went to 2 of them to negotiate and they won't even entertain trying to get it for MSRP.

Don't really care. Its a beautiful truck and I want it. I don't want to wait another year to possibly get one for MSRP. It was on the lot in the color I wanted and the package I wanted.

I know ADM is ridiculous. But we work to get things in life we want. We might not be here next year. Enjoy what you want as long as you can afford it.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid $10k ADM on my 2021 code orange

Called about 15 dealerships, all doing 10-15k ADM around me/surrounding states. Even when ordering a 2022. Went to 2 of them to negotiate and they won't even entertain trying to get it for MSRP.

Don't really care. Its a beautiful truck and I want it. I don't want to wait another year to possibly get one for MSRP. It was on the lot in the color I wanted and the package I wanted.

I know ADM is ridiculous. But we work to get things in life we want. We might not be here next year. Enjoy what you want as long as you can afford it.
agreed hole heartedly. the only thing thats for sure is death and taxes. I work my *** off and I buy what I want. the only thing I splurge on are cars. I don't have any other hobbies except work. which I am an anomaly. I actually like what I do.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I am saying is that we enable these dealers and forget how powerful we are as customers.
I hate to pop your bubble. OK, I kind of enjoy it. :) You're powerless. Car dealers have been doing this stuff forever. And guess what? They're still in business. Why? Because they're the only game in town. Their attitude? You want a car? You talk to me. Or someone just like me. You don't like it? Walk. People have really short memories, so they get over it. And only those shopping this year are having sticker shock. And most are clueless to start with. So that one guy in a hundred who never comes back? That's good, he's a pain in the butt. You are never going to win against a car dealer. They are pros. You are an amateur. Even when they sell you a car at a loss, they're getting the loan off their books in a bad market and ending up in a better financial position. The solution? Time the market. Shop around. Kick them when they're down. You're just returning the favor and it won't be taken personally.

Sclyzed

Reaction score
agreed hole heartedly. the only thing thats for sure is death and taxes. I work my *** off and I buy what I want. the only thing I splurge on are cars. I don't have any other hobbies except work. which I am an anomaly. I actually like what I do.
100% Man.

Same as the reply above this by Gordo, 100% agree.

Dealers know someone will eventually get it. They aren't getting these trucks in high numbers. Especially with what's going on in the world.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow... because you knew his mom. Unbelievable some of the people on here. SMH...
I never knew his mom but I’m also not blind. You think his mom busted her behind and saved for her son to overpay $20k on a pickup truck the second she passes away? Don’t be dense.

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never knew his mom but I’m also not blind. You think his mom busted her behind and saved for her son to overpay $20k on a pickup truck the second she passes away? Don’t be dense.
How about show some tact and keep your opinion to yourself? In the end, he just lost his mom. No need to be a ********, even if you don't agree with his decision and think that she might not have either.

Edit: really? Ballsak is filtered out?

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on my truck and am expecting to pay MSRP ? I would be willing to pay a little more because my trade will bring more , win win