What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit that was me this last weekend. Started with rear shocks....started to rain, was going to hold off on the fronts then it cleared up so i started and the then the rain started as well finished that side up and cleaned up. finished up the passenger side front with the rain sprinkling (luckily i was in the garage this time) and later in the day the slush and snow came finally by 5:30 it was 60*f and sunny. Gotta love this time of the year.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Ya I used to worry about the same thing but they look so badass I couldn't resist. The ADD Race R I just removed was more protective for sure. I actually thought about finding something to mount in font of the radiator for protection but I'd just have to move it when I finally install the Whipple that's sitting on my shelf since it would be in the way of the heat exchanger. I can't wait to see the light output either. I'm curious how much brighter they're going to be than the Rigid's I had on the ADD bumper.

Unwanna sell the whipple?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Negative. I don't think I'll find it at the price I bought it ever again. I just need to stop being a ***** and commit to installing the headers at the same time. I know I can easily install the SC it's the headers that have me worried lol.

the headers alone are totally worth it got on it!