What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumper thrashed but intact can't share all until insurance is settled. But see dove tail and RPG rear bumper in future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Make sure to get that frame checked!!! Heard some nightmare stories associated with the Raptor and rear-end collisions......

Good luck!!! Everyone ok? Looks like a hefty impact.

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure to get that frame checked!!! Heard some nightmare stories associated with the Raptor and rear-end collisions......

Good luck!!! Everyone ok? Looks like a hefty impact.
Thanks for info. Was a hefty hit. Jolted pretty good. All 4 of us ok. I saw it coming in rear view. Shit I hope it's not to bad. Think dealer is best place for inspection or should I be looking elsewhere.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for info. Was a hefty hit. Jolted pretty good. All 4 of us ok. I saw it coming in rear view. Shit I hope it's not to bad. Think dealer is best place for inspection or should I be looking elsewhere.

The dealership should have the proper frame rack to check for square. You have any quarter panel damage where the bumper may have impacted them?

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great. No panel damage other than where stock bumper tilted and made wee scratch. Had ball mount on and it went through her engine.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed but some parts of the bed sides, you can't get to the other side otherwise I wouldn't be asking.

I put backing plates behind my Hi-Lift jack mounts. All I did was take the bed cap off and cut two little square holes between the existing holes and used long magnetized pliers to hold them and the nuts while my daughter put the bolts in. If you take one of the caps off you'll see there are a bunch of holes under it and you might even be able to use the existing ones.