What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mounts

Did you just use self taping screws?

I am needing to do the same thing for the jack handle and a 5lb fire extinguisher but worried self tapers might not hold.

I would think it would be stronger to use bolts and a backing plate on the other side of the bed to make sure it stays put. At least that is what I am going to try.

D

Deleted member 12951

I would think it would be stronger to use bolts and a backing plate on the other side of the bed to make sure it stays put. At least that is what I am going to try.

Agreed but some parts of the bed sides, you can't get to the other side otherwise I wouldn't be asking.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my PSS power steering cooler. @RDFTS Did you try to install the cooler on the backside of the brackets to gain more room for your 30"? Wondering if that would give enough clearance.

No. But if and when I put a 30 there I'll try it before I bend the brackets. I didn't measure, but it just may be enough room.
That is what I did and I clear the 30" bar with no issue.
Ah ya! Just installed a set of aluminum skid plates! Too bad I already smashed my Y-pipe lol
What manufacture did you go with?
Did the fuse 27 (fuel pump relay) TSB to swap it to a cartridge fuse in number 70. Then installed a set of KC 340 driving lights. Connected all upfitter wires under dash and added delphi weatherpack connectors at under-hood end so I can interchange as desired. Now waiting for dark to go adjust and play with the KC's.

Almost forgot, also replaced the rubber splash guard things either side of the radiator, the originals were all disintegrating.
Where did you get the rubber from? Was it expensive?
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com