What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4twenty7

Reaction score
Finally got my truck on an actual trail, got it really dirty and camped for a few days in Mendocino National Forest. Hit a peak of 40% grade. Have a lot of light scratches that now need to be buffed out. Last week I added a Decked bed system for storage, it was pretty damned handy for the weekend.

Attachments

• Mendecino_Trail.jpg
    Mendecino_Trail.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 142
  • MNF_Trail.jpg
    MNF_Trail.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 133

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the Raptor back to its home.

12074845_10207640625994548_7751910236703022574_n_zpsrluvvqc7.jpg

Brazerusa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid-perch completed today!!! Both sets screws needed to be drilled and both lower strut cups needed to be "gently persuaded" up the shock into their new position.
Not too bad all in all. Thanks to all those that gave me advise! Much appreciated!

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer, most hand-held scanners won't reset airbag lights. @13raptorcrew may have some other secrets to try.

Nope, no secrets here, if you replaced them with Ford parts you may be able to complete some drive cycles to clear it (maybe). If you didn't get Ford parts, it will not likely clear on its own. Or you could find me on the trail and use the computer.:crazy:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Nope, no secrets here, if you replaced them with Ford parts you may be able to complete some drive cycles to clear it (maybe). If you didn't get Ford parts, it will not likely clear on its own. Or you could find me on the trail and use the computer.:crazy:

Don't need the trail, just about 50' apart and your remote hacking skills.

D

Deleted member 12951

All Ford parts bought at dealer. Cost for both was $587 plus tax. Light still on. No airbag deployment but does unplugging the seatbelt module plugs cause the airbag dash light?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All Ford parts bought at dealer. Cost for both was $587 plus tax. Light still on. No airbag deployment but does unplugging the seatbelt module plugs cause the airbag dash light?

What about unplugging the battery, will that do anything?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score

If you keyed the truck up with them unplugged, yes. Was the airbag light on prior to replacing them?