What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What line? What's the temp rating on that?

I did that on my F-450 so the tube was bigger but I just bought a small length of vacuum line from autozone. It was the same kind that goes to the air intake tube just one size smaller and I bought 2 stainless hose clamps from Home Depot. The only thing I was told is to make sure I used vacuum line not one for pressure so it doesn't collapse inward.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
FedX brought me a Snow Lance foam canon today

Just got a Snow Lance foam canon today and looks nice weather for the weekend so I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow! Cost $46.00 and free shipping.

$_57.jpg

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered a new 54" RDS and Dually D2s along with a new factory hood decal to replace what was stolen and damaged by some ******* in a hotel parking lot near Disneyland.

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck to Ford to have a humming investigated coming from the front-end. Thought it might have been the IWE but turned out to be the transfer case. New Tcase getting installed on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Swapped my stock bumper which had Rigid D2 flush mounts and line-x to @2014RubyRed, who gave me his stock bumper. Popped the stock one on, drove to @FITZ's house, took it off and grabbed his @svc V3. Mounted it on and now need to plan a time to dovetail and line-x it.

Due to cutting some rear mountings off, I'll need a new solution for bedside supports, as the SDHQ kit utilizes the middle and bottom bolt holes for the factory bumper - and the bottom will be cut off.

FE67FB34-5D58-4957-9640-BB05AD700F4A.jpg

7BA71FBC-0610-4DEC-80A3-0692BEDDC5C5.jpg