What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a SylvanSport Go in the garage? If so, how do you like it? They're made here in NC. We have a place in the mountains about an hour from the manufacturing plant. We've seriously been considering one for a year now, but may decide on a larger toy hauler.

We love our GO! We've had it about 4 years now and it's been all over California. My family is outgrowing it though...actually we outgrew it the moment my son was born. The trailer is great for 2 people and a dog or two. But I wouldn't try and get anymore people in there than that. We've been tossing around the idea of buying a real travel trailer lately. But it'll have to wait until my wife gets her new car.

If you love tent camping but want to carry a toy, or more gear, then the Sylvansport GO is exactly for you. It's also super easy to tow because it weighs next to nothing.

But weigh your options. At $8k, the GO's price can be rolled into something quite a bit larger, and accommodating. Namely something that doesn't flap in the wind, and has a bathroom. Both are apparently things that my wife is growing towards. :ROFLJest:

1948131_10203578114392744_1803589299_n.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the first time, I just tagged somebody else's Raptor with the FRF invite card.

It's sitting in the parking lot where I work, and I have no idea who it belongs to....talk about frustrating. It's got a dust void where a number for a run would go, so I'm hoping they're already on here... and local.

That was you? Lol.... keeding...
Took it in for an alignment and oil change. It didn't come back. Had a wobble show up recently so I asked them to find it. Ends up they are replacing 2 of my Duratracs because they can't balance them. Really odd they are only a few months old with a couple thousand miles. Oh well I get 2 new tires for free.
Can I have your old tires as spares?
Put the finishing touches on 5 sets of gusseted knuckles for @BigBlue, @Kmandoske, @mnblly, @Sitdown and @Jimbo. A little paint and they are ready for an install day.
Man or machine?
You are definitely a machine! Nice job.

Disconnected the battery to reset the system. Check engine light came on today but I'm hoping its something small. It's not flashing so that's a good thing.

Wondering if it's a bad cat as it's been eating fuel lately, even for a raptor, idles rough sometimes right after start up and feels a little sluggish compared to a month ago.

Might be a blessing in disguise to finally get my ass up and fix the rear defogger and get the steering wheel replaced. Typical timing though, leaving for vacation Monday am.

Took my replacement steering wheel 3 weeks to come in.
Finished up on a Group project. 6 sets of Gusseted Spindles. Today was final prep, tape and paint day. Done.

image.jpg5_zpsmothfb1q.jpg
image.jpg3_zpsajn4kn4c.jpg
image.jpg4_zpsgjbzypbt.jpg
image.jpg1_zpsp29kkwpw.jpg
Looks great! What spindle did you all start with? New Raptor or F-150?
Where all of the holes threaded?

Well, I was able to squeeze the warn zeon 10-s into the truck today.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 61788View attachment 61789

Squeeze for sure!

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Looks great! What spindle did you all start with? New Raptor or F-150?
Where all of the holes threaded?

Squeeze for sure!

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

Mike @Big Blue and I had Raptor spindles, and the rest did Rock Auto F-150 spindles and tapped the holes (since they're already there).