What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
68B4AC2B-D373-47F7-B1C1-7C5D9DFDC0BF.jpg

Ditched the stock mirror reflectors. The new oem black ones aren't near as tight of a fit. At least they look better.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Used DEI heat shroud on the AC lines inside the engine bay. There was a post in another forum that said this helped keep the AC cooler and he tested it with a vent thermometer. Worth a try.

y8aty8y7.jpg

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I've seen where you had something mounted by the driver side door (maybe a tuner)? If so did it block the AC vent?

Thanks for the link to their site!

Yes, I had their mount on the left side above the AC vent to hold the Livewire TS tuner. It did not block the vent. The mount and the tuner would sit just above the vent.

Since now I am going with a Nexus 7 instead of the Livewire, it didn't fit on the left. The Nexus is too big for that spot.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't really tell in the pic, but it is a half inch lower on the passenger side

I Ran This Way For A While. No issues.

Used DEI heat shroud on the AC lines inside the engine bay. There was a post in another forum that said this helped keep the AC cooler and he tested it with a vent thermometer. Worth a try.

y8aty8y7.jpg

My dad has been working on AC units for 30+ years. I don't think he's ever recommended this for a stick AC unit. In the old days for the dealer installed ac, some had insulation.

I'd be interested to see if this made a difference for yeah.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com