What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed a dash cam

Amazon.com : E-PRANCE New Mini 0801 Original Ambarella A2S60 Chip 5M pixel CMOS Car DVR Recorder + High Resolution Full HD 1080P 30 FPS, OV2710 + G-sensor License Plate + 135 Degree Wide Angle View + Build-in 8GB Memory : Vehicle On Dash Video : Elec

Having the power hard wired tomorrow, but played with it today connected to the 12v plug. Wow! The video is amazing. This model has 8gb internal memory, and I set it to record 5 minute chunks. It records one after the other, and about 1 hour's worth fits, and then it starts deleting the older clips. Stuck to the windshield with double sided step, but the camera come off the mount in case you want to plug it into a tv or a computer, or you can watch the video on it's tiny screen. Under $100. Excellent mod.

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a dash cam

Amazon.com : E-PRANCE New Mini 0801 Original Ambarella A2S60 Chip 5M pixel CMOS Car DVR Recorder + High Resolution Full HD 1080P 30 FPS, OV2710 + G-sensor License Plate + 135 Degree Wide Angle View + Build-in 8GB Memory : Vehicle On Dash Video : Elec

Having the power hard wired tomorrow, but played with it today connected to the 12v plug. Wow! The video is amazing. This model has 8gb internal memory, and I set it to record 5 minute chunks. It records one after the other, and about 1 hour's worth fits, and then it starts deleting the older clips. Stuck to the windshield with double sided step, but the camera come off the mount in case you want to plug it into a tv or a computer, or you can watch the video on it's tiny screen. Under $100. Excellent mod.

I need one of these.. Why did you show me this?!??!!

Sent from your girlfriends closet

RIORATT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, not sure if I like it.
ujaryner.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the AVS Aeroskin Hood Shield, not sure if I like it.
ujaryner.jpg

Any protection item usually takes getting used to visually. Red is hard color to blend with but at least you have hood wrap so doesn't seem to out of place.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the new bed bolts to hold down my WSI rack. This was a complete pita as I used dorman bolts as the base for the new anchor points. These have a number of issues:

1. They do not use the same captive nut size as the oe bolts meaning get you have to swap them out.
2. The captive nut fittings are all the same and not correct for each location
3. The front clips had to have slots cut out to allow the locating pin to fit in
4. The middle clips had to be ground narrower so that they fit in the hole in the frame

Only issue I have now is that somewhere in the left hand frame rail a nut is hanging around. Current plan is that it should just fall out at some point.

Also cut holes in my plastic bed liner to allow the mount points to come through and in the rubber bed pad so that the rack can sit on top of them.

Then finished welding get up the bottom half of the rack. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish the upper half and find some paint for it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Grab some rust oleum bed liner spray. It holds up really well. Leaves a minimum texture finish

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What the heck do you all have there?

LOL!

1. Homelink mirror
2. Sunpass toll pay thingie
3. ****** radar detector on a Blendmount
4. 0801 Dash cam

The dash cam power cable is hanging loose for now but I'll have it hard wired tomorrow. There's another cable showing, but that's the pull string for the attic stairs on the outside of the windshield, and the Sunpass is reflecting on the mirror making it look like two things... :rofl:

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
juta8aja.jpg
ypuhu8a6.jpg

I went outside this morning and saw fedex left a box for me. Installed my Bakflip fibermax. Bought it from Morrie, great service,easy install and looks like it will do the job.