What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After work I headed over to the shop and installed the last set of HID's and aimed them. On the way back after aiming I had em lit up. Saw a deer and then a donkey got loose standing in the middle of the road. These things have already paid for themselves. Pff and people ask why we have so much light. They'd be surprised to see what they pass by and never see in the night.
usy4a4yv.jpg
udepataq.jpg

1st stock headlights, second light cannons on a pillars w/headlights
3rd all lit up.
rejuty4a.jpg
avu4amur.jpg
yqypany6.jpg

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

Ebelinga

Reaction score
SS Works Headers & Exhaust

I am pretty late at posting this... It was installed last month..
First off... It's loud. Nascar kinda loud. i will be installing some kind of sound deadening material inside the cab. I don't care how loud it is on the outside..

I bought the stuff from Chris at Freedom around Christmas... Took a few months to find someone to install it (work was the biggest issue).

Overall I am very happy with the sound. I will be looking at getting headers & exhaust for my GT500 soon....It sounds like a V6 next to the truck :)

Raptor Exhaust - YouTube

WOW... I forgot I posted this video already... To much traveling.. Well, here is the video again..

Sorry.

Last edited:

Bearii

Reaction score
Installed the pop and lock. Now I have a power lock in the tailgate, like it should have come from the factory.

Thanks to forum member MTF for an excellent write up on how to install this. I could not figure out the wires in my SCREW so I bought a multimeter to test and find the correct wires.

e4ygajy8.jpg

I'll be doing this next week, which write up did you find most helpful? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added R1 Rotors and Pads about a month ago on my SCREW, as I stated before, big improvement over stock.

Today I installed SDHQ SS brake lines from Freedom Motorsports and replaced the brake fluid......HUGE difference, to get the full benefit from new rotors and pads, you must also change the brake lines to SS.

Why do you say that about the SS lines? What does it add?