What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zel213

Reaction score
Connected the upfitters wires behind the glove box.

Added Orange tape to the vent. Orange or amber accents look great on a Terrain I think.

vent.jpg

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completed the installation of BD light bars and squadron fog lights. There's no better test than a production one, so I did what you shouldn't do...completed everything without testing along the way. Thank goodness it worked, because I have learned that I don't have the patience required for this type of work.

Attachments

• BD Lights.jpg
    BD Lights.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 87

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, they are! Check out the videos on their site. And that was one of the selling points. I'll be hunting and doing some jumping. So this will be on/off throughout the year.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added a Wolo Big Bad Max air horn. Had it wired to aux 4 to enable, and kept my stock horn. Sounds pretty good. I have a Nautilius Air horn on order that will go right next to this one. The Wolo had a higher pitched sound, and the Nautilus truck version has a very deep tone, so hoping the combo will give me what I'm looking for. Wiring to aux 4 let's me choose whether I want to use them or not, and the steering wheel control can activate it.

u6avuqe4.jpg