What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put an AC-130 "Spooky" bringing the rain on a stick figure family vinyl sticker on the back window with the phrase "Nobody cares about your stick figure family" and installed my BakFlip F1

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
after weeks and weeks, the work is finally happening:

2F11746F-7FB3-4572-9E2B-8807C86DA7B3_zpsnjhhusuh.jpg

6723773E-E456-4E2A-BCEE-6BD3B9B48DEB_zpscdqausap.jpg

a lengthy list:
add a leaf to my national SD's and re arch (if this doesn't work i'm punting them)
raceline R front bumper/winch with rigid 4" whites next to the winch, rigid ambers in the bumper, and someday, hopefully, already paid for, never seen, 40" Rigid RDS
AFE diff cover
Rock N Roll Offroad designed gusseted steering knuckles
TMX bed stabilizers
SW headers
Mike's 5 star tune
other minor tuning stuff

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my truck stuck in mud and had it pulled out. Tow truck pulled front tire of rim during extraction. I went to pick up, change wheel and tire ,rinse off mud and back n business. More detail and more appropriate in members lounge...

Last edited:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
What I'm doing is pretty mundane by comparison. I have a pair of halogen lights that were erroneously marketed as driving lights, but they are really fog lights. I am taking them off and installing a pair of driving lights. My PIAA 40 series off-road lights are obviously not street legal, but these new little ones are meant to augment high beams and should help with after-dark Interstate drones across the Plains.

I have been pulled over numerous times for Auxillary lighting. Cops dont know the law. I think you can have head lights, fog lights, and 1 pair of driving lights right?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
after weeks and weeks, the work is finally happening:

2F11746F-7FB3-4572-9E2B-8807C86DA7B3_zpsnjhhusuh.jpg

6723773E-E456-4E2A-BCEE-6BD3B9B48DEB_zpscdqausap.jpg

a lengthy list:
add a leaf to my national SD's and re arch (if this doesn't work i'm punting them)
raceline R front bumper/winch with rigid 4" whites next to the winch, rigid ambers in the bumper, and someday, hopefully, already paid for, never seen, 40" Rigid RDS
AFE diff cover
Rock N Roll Offroad designed gusseted steering knuckles
TMX bed stabilizers
SW headers
Mike's 5 star tune
other minor tuning stuff

Your just now getting a tuner? Your gonna love it.

Some pics of the RnR gussets please.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped it off at the dealer for warranty work. Front flares showinf the yellow body pins and right rear flare paint peeling.

Love her just the way she is....