What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the MBRP turndown catback? Someone’s got a used one and I love the way they sound, just seeing if they hold up well.
Holds up well, and as long as you don’t drive your truck, it doesn’t drone at all. I extended mine back over the axle and out the back because it was giving me a TBI driving to work everyday. And that was with a muffler and resonator prior to the turndown.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Holds up well, and as long as you don’t drive your truck, it doesn’t drone at all. I extended mine back over the axle and out the back because it was giving me a TBI driving to work everyday. And that was with a muffler and resonator prior to the turndown.
I’m currently running the exhaust with nothing. Unbolted at the flange just because I can and it sounds cool and I kinda want to keep the sound and be legal, so the loudness and drone isn’t really a concern. I do really want one though, was just making sure they don’t leak or have rusting issues.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eff you. we are talking about him commiting a crime and cooking a steak in a frying pan
snoop.gif
Take it up with Gordon Ramsay, it ain't bad!! Grill is good, skillet with butter is the shizzle. Found these at H-E-B the other day:
IMG_6712.JPG
Mmmmmarbled, think I need a little higher heat for a better crust on it but damn, is good.
IMG_6714.JPG
Admittedly I'll take any opportunity involving steak, butter, or both heh.
So I'll put em up against a pan hater, challenge accepted :fuckyea:

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
View attachment 442746
Take it up with Gordon Ramsay, it ain't bad!! Grill is good, skillet with butter is the shizzle. Found these at H-E-B the other day:
View attachment 442747
Mmmmmarbled, think I need a little higher heat for a better crust on it but damn, is good.
View attachment 442748
Admittedly I'll take any opportunity involving steak, butter, or both heh.
So I'll put em up against a pan hater, challenge accepted :fuckyea:
Try flipping every minute for a perfect crust. Mmmm delicious.