What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine only had 70k when it started, not thrilled about it, but it is what it is. the bearing did not look bad yet, really only saw pitting on the forward pinion bearing race.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I don’t hear anything other than my cupped tires so I guess I’m good for now
You hope so¿? A few weeks ago I thought diferente sanarioooos when I first noticed a different sound; is it the pavement(s)/roads changing as I travelled down to FL from ME; is it my KO3s starting to hit the wear noise level? Then I investigated further as the sounds grew louder every day ever so slightly….hmmm? I rolled underneath and noticed the pinion seal leaking! The rest is recorded and documented on FRF.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the MBRP turndown catback? Someone’s got a used one and I love the way they sound, just seeing if they hold up well.

laselvasurf

Reaction score
I installed a winch behind the front bumper and used the rough country winch mount, which almost plug and play. Because I have king 3.0s and an aftermarket bumper, it required some customization to make it all fit. Pretty happy with how it all came together though.
IMG-3978.jpg
IMG-3982.jpg

The battery terminals were getting pretty messy, so I cleaned everything up and used a terminal block to separate things out in a cleaner way. I also put in a disconnect for the winch.
IMG-4072.jpg

Finally installed a 270 degree awning I picked up during a black Friday sale. Pretty simple to install and seems to be well made. For around $300, it seems like a solid value. We'll see how the brackets hold up to some off-roading in the next couple weeks.
IMG-3905.jpg
IMG-3902.jpg

Installed the GJ Motorsports bed stabilizers. Having a camper shell and more weight up higher makes me nervous when going harder off-road. These seem very solid and well made. It was an easy install and I think they'll help keep the bed from separating under strain.
IMG-4076.jpg

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
You hope so¿? A few weeks ago I thought diferente sanarioooos when I first noticed a different sound; is it the pavement(s)/roads changing as I travelled down to FL from ME; is it my KO3s starting to hit the wear noise level? Then I investigated further as the sounds grew louder every day ever so slightly….hmmm? I rolled underneath and noticed the pinion seal leaking! The rest is recorded and documented on FRF.
Here’s to hoping my rear end stays nice and leak free

I detonated a set of spider gears in my K5 in high school so I wouldn’t be surprised if it does happen