What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how the rack ties into the supports.
Yeah I had to do some extra legwork to make it all happen. I had asked another fab shop to do it and they said they'd send me an unfinished set for me to finish up. I'm like bro the reason I'm asking you is because my welding skill is very very low.

Thankfully Grove Fabworks helped me out because I came with exact measurements.

The original bracket was only retained by 2 small bolts held in by rivnuts. This is super sturdy....5 bolts; 3 on the bedside, 1 on the bed and uses the bed retaining bolt.

Also threw on the glove box center console accessory panel I ordered too.

20231109_134114.jpg

Last edited:

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yeah I had to do some extra legwork to make it all happen. I had asked another fab shop to do it and they said they'd send me an unfinished set for me to finish up. I'm like bro the reason I'm asking you is because my welding skill is very very low.

Thankfully Grove Fabworks helped me out because I came with exact measurements.

The original bracket was only retained by 2 small bolts held in by rivnuts. This I'd super sturdy....5 bolts; 3 on the bedside, 1 on the bed and uses the bed retaining bolt.

Also threw on the glove box accessory panel I ordered too.

View attachment 431361
Panel link?

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Panel link?

Our factory retaining screws on the factory panel are T15 I believe. Just pick up a torx set if you havent already.

I threw on some tiny washers on the replacement screws that went into the latch. Mine didn't come with them but sounds like that will be included soon. In the picture I just posted you can just barely see them slipping thru the plastic.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Our factory retaining screws on the factory panel are T15 I believe. Just pick up a torx set if you havent already.

I threw on some tiny washers on the replacement screws that went into the latch. Mine didn't come with them but sounds like that will be included soon. In the picture I just posted you can just barely see them slipping thru the plastic.
They have some cool stuff. Badlands jack mount hmm :D