What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That molle panel looks like i could do something gun related hmm, also got it raw cause why not lol
If there is a mount for a pistol that you could have it inline with the rack it could probably work. It would be awkward as **** to use it unless you're a lefty but even then you'd be sweeping yourself on the movement.

I think the one next to the drivers right calf is the best mount of easy to use setup.

@badm0t0rfinger

Question: Where did you get the mannequin pelvis mount for your Leitner rack? Asking for a friend…

View attachment 431369

I can see you're pretty far into No Nut November if thats what you're getting out of that shape. Stay Strong brother.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah not holding a pistol thatd definitely be awkward. More like mags and idk what else yet ill figure something out when it arrives lol
3D print a mag holder so you can pop and pull them easily from the center console cover. You will probably need a heavier duty spring set though, but you could probably fit... 6 mags?

I don't know man I only fire Springfield Model 1861 rifles. Maybe one day I'll get one of those newfangled Sharps rifle! They can fire 3 rounds a minute!

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 2nd set of TSW rebuilds but doing Bravo valving this time since Im putting Geisers on bottom perch. 1st set of Charlie valved shocks on bottom perch lasted about 24K miles before I found a leaker. Will have over 28K miles on them by swap time.

Ordering leafs next week from Alcan Spring in CO. Lew is going to build them to stock lift and weight capacity but doing a U bolt flip plate with a bump plate so I can remove the stock lift block and get more clearance.

What else am I missing? New rubber bump stops?

Last edited:

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Ordered my 2nd set of TSW rebuilds but doing Brave valving this time since Im putting Geisers on bottom perch. 1st set of Charlie valved shocks on bottom perch lasted about 24K miles before I found a leaker. Will have over 28K miles on them by swap time.

Ordering leafs next week from Alcan Spring in CO. Lew is going to build them to stock lift and weight capacity but doing a U bolt flip plate with a bump plate so I can remove the stock lift block and get more clearance.

What else am I missing? New rubber bump stops?
I added new oe bumps just to be safe when doing suspension work. Figured 10yo truck and theyre not expensive why not.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added new oe bumps just to be safe when doing suspension work. Figured 10yo truck and theyre not expensive why not.
Gotta be pretty cheap but I just found these

1699573592093.png

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Gotta be pretty cheap but I just found these

View attachment 431403

Yeah i saw those but i ran out of extra cash so the el cheapo oems were a go. I’ll probably get those unless i find a used bump kit in my price range