What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had the 1.5 camburg uppers for 7 years and am still on the original uniball. They might not be the most flashy looking but cannot go wrong with anything made by them.
Jerry Zaiden (the berg in Camburg) was nice enough to gift me a LT front suspension for my 2006 Tundra 4wd when I was Staging Director for SCORE-International. Nicole Pitel from Total Chaos also did me a solid when I used their LT front suspension on my 2001Tacoma (see video). Both trucks were highly visible at the Start/Finish of SCORE, HDRA, & LOORS events for about 15 race seasons. I've put thousands of off-road miles on both Camburg & Total Chaos suspensions in the deserts of Baja, AZ, NV, UT & Kalifornistan; and have zero complaints and zero issues with either company. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...21E4E38F01ED38E6E82E21E4E38F01ED38E&FORM=VIRE

Rosshh

Reaction score
Jerry Zaiden (the berg in Camburg) was nice enough to gift me a LT front suspension for my 2006 Tundra 4wd when I was Staging Director for SCORE-International. Nicole Pitel from Total Chaos also did me a solid when I used their LT front suspension on my 2001Tacoma (see video). Both trucks were highly visible at the Start/Finish of SCORE, HDRA, & LOORS events for about 15 race seasons. I've put thousands of off-road miles on both Camburg & Total Chaos suspensions in the deserts of Baja, AZ, NV, UT & Kalifornistan; and have zero complaints and zero issues with either company. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...21E4E38F01ED38E6E82E21E4E38F01ED38E&FORM=VIRE
Dang free long travel kits sounds like an awesome perk for an already awesome job! Had the total chaos kit on my last taco as well, them and camburg are def the og's!

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Talk me out of this. My hood vents are I guess soap stained. I was going to paint them the same color dark grey as the grille. Yay or Nay?

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had the 1.5 camburg uppers for 7 years and am still on the original uniball. They might not be the most flashy looking but cannot go wrong with anything made by them.
I agree, their product are of top quality. We actually raced with them back in the day.