What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bud has a Honda that I'm thinking of buying, it's the 4 door with the sport model that everyone wants..I can't remember the name lol..not a foreign car guy really but it's pretty quick but gas mileage is great and I could dd it over my raptor..bad thing is I might not drive it because I love my truck and the space
accord? great cars.

I cut the 2" stock lift spacer out of the CRV seat. Im 6'9" so i need every spare inch i can get (thats what she said.)

eDN1M2L.jpg

5NpvTHb.jpg
dQYkSPc.jpg

But this now makes the CRV amazingly roomy for me and seating makes me feel like i'm driving a go-kart. So it makes driving it pretty fun.

Love the truck to death, but its a weekend roller now.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished doing a radiator swap out. Leaking out the right side tank O ring. Not fun but not terrible until,... you get to the lower hose. WTF was Ford thinking??? Right behind the spring tower?

I always thought some auto engineer/designer caught some mechanic in bed with his wife so him and his buddies have vowed to get even with mechanics ever since.