What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pro Tip: always leave your exhaust bracket bolts in some random place so you cannot find the littke f ckers until after you've wasted an hour crawling around searching for them.
Found the missing 02 sensor too. Who knew that cleaning the garage could be useful

Attachments

• 20230727_094309.jpg
    20230727_094309.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 9

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I had to switch my right rear tire with the right front tire (long story with Discount tire I won't bore you with). I have to say the wheel dollies I bought from Harbor Freight were so worth every penny I spent on them. What a back saver they are! Heaviest part of this job was pulling my 6-ton floor jack around.
So, if you are old like me and don't want a hernia, I can't recommend enough getting a set of these Daytona wheel dollies.
Wheel dolly 1.jpg
Wheel dolly 2.jpg

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to switch my right rear tire with the right front tire (long story with Discount tire I won't bore you with). I have to say the wheel dollies I bought from Harbor Freight were so worth every penny I spent on them. What a back saver they are! Heaviest part of this job was pulling my 6-ton floor jack around.
So, if you are old like me and don't want a hernia, I can't recommend enough getting a set of these Daytona wheel dollies.
View attachment 417713
View attachment 417714
I just picked up a set of 12 ton jacks from HF but didn't see the wheel dolly.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Why would you need a dolly? Don't tires roll?
Heavy *ss tires to lift up to align the studs. At 65 it's not wise to be lifting heavy chit, if you read the first post thru for me it's to save a hernia not to mention back issues. But I do commend you for knowing tires roll.