What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Changed my password here…have two step verification on and got an email with the code (I wasn’t logging in) btw everyone should have two step enabled. I have been hacked here before, not sure how it happens with a really good password…. Maybe an inside job

laselvasurf

Reaction score
Will the old plasti-dip peel off, or does it need to be scraped off?
It took me a couple hours to get the plasti-dip off. I used a pressure washer, which worked well but took quite some time. There were still some small bits of it that required a rag and some goo-gone to get off. I did end up sanding the fender flares, but that was primarily just to rough up the surface so the bed liner spray stuck better.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the old plasti-dip peel off, or does it need to be scraped off?
Plasti-dip is much more permanent than people make it out to be.

I used plasti-dip on a bunch of the handles of old tools I received from my grandpa like 10 years back and they're still in great shape.

When I plastidipped the hood of my Land Rover that stuff stuck for like 2 years. Should have just used rattle can, but I was still happy with the results.

I think Its time for a trailer!