What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys. Icons 3.0 front/rear with adjusters, 18k miles on them. What do you guys think they are worth?

No leaks or damages.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished replacing and adding mirror signals. FINALLY! Broke driver's side mirror trying to get it off last week, ordered a new one, had it 2 days later (they said I would have it "next day")

All of the youtube videos about this subject STINK. Many of them just tell you in words how to get mirror off, two do an intro, tell you what they are going to do, then skip over actually showing you how they got the mirror off. :mad:

Finally got it done. Went out there PISSED OFF, was aggressive on the mounting tabs with a small pry tool until one of them finally popped, then getting the rest off was fairly easy. THAT was the driver's side. Passenger side was slightly easier.

I was 99% sure I was going to have to order ANOTHER replacement glass for the passenger side. Once you get it off, it's not too bad.

Looks a LOT better now. Tested all lights, hazards, work as they should. :)
You should have called me BOZZ, i did mine in 30 minutes. I went through the puddle lights, wired them up with no issues.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
You should have called me BOZZ, i did mine in 30 minutes. I went through the puddle lights, wired them up with no issues.
The interiors of mine were FILTHY. And...I had to tug really hard with needle nose just to get the leads of the old ones off. I put some dielectric grease on the new ones.