What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Got the Raptor washed, but they went ape**** on the tire shine. Didn't even notice until I went outside this morning and something was blinding me. Gonna have to get some dirt on those things!

View attachment 405871
Come on now we know you told them to double up on the tire shine, so you could impress The Bunman.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered the most up to date USA/Canada GPS sd card. Currently have to USA/Mexico card in there and that won't do me any good.

Rearranged a bunch of the accessory rack stuff. Cleaned and painted it too.

Geiser springs got delivered and I drop them off tomorrow to get installed alongside the AC compressor clutch install.20230504_130950.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered the most up to date USA/Canada GPS sd card. Currently have to USA/Mexico card in there and that won't do me any good.

Rearranged a bunch of the accessory rack stuff. Cleaned and painted it too.

Geiser springs got delivered and I drop them off tomorrow to get installed alongside the AC compressor clutch install.View attachment 405953
where are you now?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michigan for just about another week then im heading up into Canada for about 4 or 5 weeks.

Will be heading back across the country mid July to start my new job.
where at? you coming through colorado or wyoming? let me know. and maybe we can make a "man date" on some trails.