What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like ill be taking the headliner down today. It rained last night and it got wet inside again. Crap. Lol

Definitely not the brake light it was sealed up yesterday, so its got to be the rear window. Is there a better then oem gasket/seal out there or do i just get whatever?

Saw this while searching, should be gtg right? Windo-weld
Haven't heard of this problem in a long time, but the gps antennae use to leak on a few as well.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Well both rear drains were a bit loose but on enough. They seem to drain fine now that i didnt pour too much water down them at once lol.

Went to test 3rd b.light and i saw a leak inside center of roof. Which should of been ok but the window wasn’t out of play yet.

I then poured water just on the rear drivers side of the roof just enough that it didnt go near the light… bingo it still leaked but i also have the sliding center glass so idk if thats a factor.

Guess ill be taking the rear window out tomorrow, and to figure out where the other tube ends are to get them out of the rockers.

Thanks for the help guys

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well both rear drains were a bit loose but on enough. They seem to drain fine now that i didnt pour too much water down them at once lol.

Went to test 3rd b.light and i saw a leak inside center of roof. Which should of been ok but the window wasn’t out of play yet.

I then poured water just on the rear drivers side of the roof just enough that it didnt go near the light… bingo it still leaked but i also have the sliding center glass so idk if thats a factor.

Guess ill be taking the rear window out tomorrow, and to figure out where the other tube ends are to get them out of the rockers.

Thanks for the help guys
SO, where is it leaking through the roof? Or did you mean sunroof? Or are you talking about the black plastic piece that's riveted near the back of the roof?