What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tried correcting the speedo for the 37s and failed. For some reason its just not taking the change. Gotta do more research

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Today I tinkered around in ForScan for a few hours until I finally found where AND how to shut off my TPMS idiot light. One of the ways the ‘10s are different than the rest (GEM vs. BCM)……meaning that I found lotsa info on doing this for the ‘11-‘14 but nothing on the ‘10s.

726-02-01 in the GEM module. Change the existing entry to all zeros. Success!
I need to do this on my kid's truck, but I would like to make it so the light comes on at 25 or so. I did this on my 18. Any info on doing it to a 10?

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
I need to do this on my kid's truck, but I would like to make it so the light comes on at 25 or so. I did this on my 18. Any info on doing it to a 10?
Instead of changing numbers in the GEM “as built” page just click on the GEM page (not the “as built” one) and you can change the turn on point by pressure there. Pretty straightforward.

If you have any issues just send me a pm and I’ll help ya’ out but I think once you are in you’ll find it to be simple.