What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On wheel hop? You need to improve the truck to keep the wheels planted. Deavers and better shocks will help. Traction bars will definitely help. Look into KHC for that.

I dumped the pedal commander and went with a tune. Still have wheel hop, but I’m not beating on it on pavement, so I don’t have that problem offroad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info Chief. I figured for $100 I’d check it out. I was referring to why sport made it jump more than sport+ in the previous question. NBD, just wondered if anyone had a nugget to share!

Def interested in a tune, deavers and shock upgrades eventually. Only had the truck a full year and don’t get much off-road time being stuck in central IL, but I plan to own it forever so those are on the list, barring an act of god!

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got nearly 2 feet of snow last night so I put the Raptor to work pulling people out, including my Dad lol.. also learned Ford doesn't put any recovery points on their small to medium SUVs (Dad has a lincoln Nautilus and no where to pull from lol)

And picked up my new Tremor today, what a cool truck!

View attachment 158511

Pulling people out of the snow is literally one of my favorite things!

I love your bumper, Id like to get one down the line.

6dccFgP.jpg

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulling people out of the snow is literally one of my favorite things!

I love your bumper, Id like to get one down the line.

6dccFgP.jpg

I definitely had a blast! Love how easy my truck grips in the snow.

And thanks, I really like my ADD bumper, especially with the 10 tabs. I highly recommend it, worth every penny.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely had a blast! Love how easy my truck grips in the snow.

And thanks, I really like my ADD bumper, especially with the 10 tabs. I highly recommend it, worth every penny.

Eventually I'll get one. It just hasn't really been something I've wanted enough to pull the trigger on. Plus I want the lights mounts done up custom so I get have four big bulb housings mounted in front of the grill. I know you can put a ton of light out with the bars or smaller pods... but I really like the look.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eventually I'll get one. It just hasn't really been something I've wanted enough to pull the trigger on. Plus I want the lights mounts done up custom so I get have four big bulb housings mounted in front of the grill. I know you can put a ton of light out with the bars or smaller pods... but I really like the look.

Yeah definitely! I like the large light look.. just can't pull the trigger on LP6s lol. And I cant remember how many LP9s fit on my bumper.. I think 5? RPG makes a sweet bolt on too and you can tell them what lights you want to run and how many tabs.