What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RC51TOFUMAN There is a guy selling the Corsa resonator delete on OfferUp for $150, brand new. I have reached out to the dude multiple times and had no luck. Not sure if it is legit. He is in the OC, maybe you will have luck if you're interested. Search 2012 Raptor on OfferUp. Stage 3 Motorsports has them on sell for $204. I'm thinking about it. I love the cold starts but I want that extra rumble with the delete kit.
Made contact
He said yes...still available...and then communication just stopped.

I went ahead and ordered from Stage3.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made contact
He said yes...still available...and then communication just stopped.

I went ahead and ordered from Stage3.

That's as far as I got with that clown, yes, it's still available and then nothing. Let us know what you think of the resonator delete kit.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's as far as I got with that clown, yes, it's still available and then nothing. Let us know what you think of the resonator delete kit.
Yes Clown...is the word.

If I don't like it.....
I will sell it to you

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on the pedal commander I got from @ksgries - thanks again man!

This thing is awesome, shouldn’t have waited this long!

Seems to me - my truck at least - Sport gives me more wheel hop from dead stop than sport+.

Oh well - worth every penny I’d say, especially when you get it used.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got nearly 2 feet of snow last night so I put the Raptor to work pulling people out, including my Dad lol.. also learned Ford doesn't put any recovery points on their small to medium SUVs (Dad has a lincoln Nautilus and no where to pull from lol)

And picked up my new Tremor today, what a cool truck!

20201222_134032.jpg

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on the pedal commander I got from @ksgries - thanks again man!

This thing is awesome, shouldn’t have waited this long!

Seems to me - my truck at least - Sport gives me more wheel hop from dead stop than sport+.

Oh well - worth every penny I’d say, especially when you get it used.
Wheel hop is not good and that sport mode is fun for all of a quick minute. Turn it down to city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel hop is not good and that sport mode is fun for all of a quick minute. Turn it down to city

I agree with the comment about wheel hop. Not good. That’s how you break things quickly.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree, I backed it down to city for daily driving after checking all the modes out.

Anyone out there have the same experience though or have any thoughts on this effect?

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, I backed it down to city for daily driving after checking all the modes out.

Anyone out there have the same experience though or have any thoughts on this effect?
On wheel hop? You need to improve the truck to keep the wheels planted. Deavers and better shocks will help. Traction bars will definitely help. Look into KHC for that.

I dumped the pedal commander and went with a tune. Still have wheel hop, but I’m not beating on it on pavement, so I don’t have that problem offroad.