What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finger scrolled through it in a few minutes. Sometimes I pull up some of my dash cam vids off roading on my computer and let it auto play while I do other things, I guess it’s like listening to the radio, I know it’s on but don’t really pay attention. Thanks for sharing, but was wondering where you started from and what states you went through.

I do the same. I have a few little offroad videos that I would like to edit down. I have like hours on the trail in Georgia and then driving out in Outer Banks that I will eventually edit down.

I'll pin a comment on there but I started in Virginia > North Carolina > South Carolina > Georgia > South Carolina > North Carolina > Tennessee > Kentucky > Indiana > Illinois > Missouri > Kansas > Missouri > Oklahoma > Texas > New Mexico > Arizona > California.

I'll try to share my GAIA GPS track.

agdaniels

Reaction score
It's fun to get it dirty but it looks damn good when it's clean.

Car guys plastic restorer is amazing. Optimum no rinse works well for garage washes in this crazy heat. Turtle lux leather for interior and turtle hybrid ceramic wax. Adams detail polish for touch up.

IMG_20200719_203800-01.jpeg

madeSICC88

Reaction score
Yea I had to go wash it tonight, going out of town tomorrow and don't want to come home to a filthy truck, I applied Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic a couple weeks ago and it's awesome. Presoaked it, pressure washed all the soap off and used my electric leaf blower to dry what little water was left, it was so nice.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my boatecs and while I was at the shop I machined my stainless lugs nuts to be open.
We’ll see how this goes hopefully they don’t seize. Definitely better quality than the steel open you can buy and 19mm vs 21mm
ada57f421c6fb5ae51ae87858a6b8ba3.jpg969ddbb516edbd63c59ac2e2ad88f1a5.jpg653e0f8eb7bc4f74a475379c0da83b14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAMN!!! glad to see another white wall truck!

Iziks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally did the fuse 27 relocate. No past problems - even in 100 degree plus Baja runs - but did see some burning on the side of the old fuse. Glad I got it done before the next trip!