What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that rules out buying one I guess....does he have a drawing of it? Maybe I can get a buddy of mine to fab one up.. Yours looks like it works well with the jack in between the tires, is there a gas can back there too?

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Replaced the driver's side IWE. It was only just starting to make some noise so I bit the bullet... Got it from AutoZone and it is stamped as Warn Industries. Interesting... Realized my stock lug nuts are crap while pulling of the wheel. Ordered the splined nuts from Forged.
Also had trouble pulling the rotor off the hub... It has some grooves forming so I'll look at getting new ones soon.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Cleaned all this white crap off it [emoji3063][emoji51]
16498cb7c1e8f8f74de663ee1b323acd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that rules out buying one I guess....does he have a drawing of it? Maybe I can get a buddy of mine to fab one up.. Yours looks like it works well with the jack in between the tires, is there a gas can back there too?
I will check with him...the jack between the tires hides an air pump/air compressor for train horns. There is a lower mount, which they are bolted to...Horn Blaster 540 series let's you air up too...4bf19b0e1ff8f7ba15ca34c4830653a8.jpgd639d578ed787dd9511e849c86bab870.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a really sweet setup! I've been looking at chase racks and really not all that impressed with anything I've seen so far.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats a really sweet setup! I've been looking at chase racks and really not all that impressed with anything I've seen so far.
The funny part that being a pretty talented guy, that's the first rack he has built ever for someone...besides the one for himself years ago, that my buddy bought for $200, because he went mid travel in the rear

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the driver's side IWE. It was only just starting to make some noise so I bit the bullet... Got it from AutoZone and it is stamped as Warn Industries. Interesting... Realized my stock lug nuts are crap while pulling of the wheel. Ordered the splined nuts from Forged.
Also had trouble pulling the rotor off the hub... It has some grooves forming so I'll look at getting new ones soon.

How much was the IWE and how hard was the install? Never done it before but would like to try.

Thanks!

C

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on some S/T Maxx tires today.

Tired of these damn OG KO's. Great for wet drifting lol

You'll like them. Just did a 600 mile holiday trip. Rained the whole time and didn’t have one bobble, hydroplane, or anything.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much was the IWE and how hard was the install? Never done it before but would like to try.

Thanks!

C

Part cost something like $90. Could probably get it cheaper online, but my wife gets a good discount.
There are a few good YouTube videos showing how to do it. Really pretty easy. Hardest part was getting the upper ball joint to separate. Good luck.