What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll like them. Just did a 600 mile holiday trip. Rained the whole time and didn’t have one bobble, hydroplane, or anything.

That's good to read. Only lasted 40 days on my new to me RR SE before I gave in and got those tires.

Didn't want to commit to a true M/T this time as I liked the STT Pros(terrain Raptor) but they took a few shops to get it to run "smooth" on the highway.

complexCarlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JJust snagged some brand new SE wheels. All the retailers had trash for black friday sales so I went OE. set me back 9bills
a421f7d941db08f7b9651a9ac22dbf4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

acllowe

Reaction score
Hi all, I purchased a 2018 raptor that was stolen and striped for my son. We replaced the front head lights with the Morimoto XB LED Plug & Play Headlight Assemblies For 2015-2017 Ford F-150 raptor 2016 - 2019 LF502 LF504 (White DRL (For OEM LED)"

The lights look amazing however the front parking and marker lights are intermittent. Has anyone else had this issue?

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I purchased a 2018 raptor that was stolen and striped for my son. We replaced the front head lights with the Morimoto XB LED Plug & Play Headlight Assemblies For 2015-2017 Ford F-150 raptor 2016 - 2019 LF502 LF504 (White DRL (For OEM LED)"

The lights look amazing however the front parking and marker lights are intermittent. Has anyone else had this issue?

You'll probably have a bit better luck with the GEN2 forum for specifics, but I'd check your grounds and if there are any wires that are stripped or chafed may be arching onto the body or frame.

Last edited:

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well not to but for. Just got my set of OEM rears in and threw a coat of wax on them. Will install tomorrow.
Quick question, is it typical to have some oil present on the shock shaft after the shock extends for the first time? The other three new shocks I have opened have just had some grease on the shaft.