What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the email for the upcoming Baja Raptor run March 13-21 next year. I’m totally bummed that my trucks not ready and I’m behind the 8-ball due to spending money on guns...

As much as I want to, I’m not going to throw a credit card at it. I’ll take my time and be ready for 2021.

D

Deleted member 12951

Got the email for the upcoming Baja Raptor run March 13-21 next year. I’m totally bummed that my trucks not ready and I’m behind the 8-ball due to spending money on guns...

As much as I want to, I’m not going to throw a credit card at it. I’ll take my time and be ready for 2021.

I've been to Baja four times and three times with @treypal (TRR/BRR) who is doing that run. Every time I've been with him there is one or more STOCK trucks in the group. The stock trucks actually do better than the modded ones. Granted the modded ones run faster and are pushing it so better chance to break things. Trey is very accommodating to everyone, stops on the trails to make sure everyone catches up and no one is left behind. You pretty much can run at your own pace and whatever you feel comfortable with and literally no pressure. Your truck is ready.

This is the worst that has ever happened to mine when in Baja.

acb91220492ee93d86fb893216ed57f5.jpg

dc2494fe29c8810f4ad57cee114c4e96.jpg

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 spots is weak sauce though, especially when the ****** post' them middle of the night my time.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been to Baja four times and three times with @treypal (TRR/BRR) who is doing that run. Every time I've been with him there is one or more STOCK trucks in the group. The stock trucks actually do better than the modded ones. Granted the modded ones run faster and are pushing it so better chance to break things. Trey is very accommodating to everyone, stops on the trails to make sure everyone catches up and no one is left behind. You pretty much can run at your own pace and whatever you feel comfortable with and literally no pressure. Your truck is ready.

This is the worst that has ever happened to mine when in Baja.

acb91220492ee93d86fb893216ed57f5.jpg

dc2494fe29c8810f4ad57cee114c4e96.jpg
I need shocks bad, brakes need done (have the parts already except lines), and I’m carrying some whopping credit card balances due to a Dan Wesson pistol pack habit, and a couple Beretta over unders too (I collect guns (lots of them)).. Too much debt. The wife would have my ass on the shed door.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need shocks bad, brakes need done (have the parts already except lines), and I’m carrying some whopping credit card balances due to a Dan Wesson pistol pack habit, and a couple Beretta over unders too (I collect guns (lots of them)).. Too much debt. The wife would have my ass on the shed door.

I hear ya, I sprung for new Fox 3.0's and now my habit of collecting S&W Revolvers has slowed down well lets say stopped same with my Wilton Bullet Vise collecting. I think I need a second job!!