What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in the middle of Bum F@#$ nowhere Wyoming and can tell you that I have great reception with the stubby even in the mountains!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Finally installed the LPW rear diff cover the other day (mmm, the smell of used gear oil !!). The p/n is 301-12F in case anyone was wondering - ( https://www.lpwracing.com/Ultimate_Ford/Ultimate_Ford.html ).

Pics to follow, was pretty simple - almost as easy as draining/refilling the transfer case earlier this year (future rear diff fluid changes will be a snap now due to the drain hole in this aftermarket cover). :)

LPW also offers a black powder coated version (311-12F) as well, but it wasn't offered back when I ordered mine.

How does this cover compare to the B&M one that also has load bolts? B&M was the one that I am planning on getting. Shelby uses this brand and just has their name put on it.

5d19adeac607aaf528dd6acb2bd719c0.jpg

5f159e03bac0ed442794a068b1b111a2.jpg

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RDFTS - I'm sure the B&M/Shelby version will get the job done since they also support the bearing caps; looks like the B&M costs roughly $50-$60 more (the only negative ?).

Here's a pic of the LPW mounted up:

full

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this cover compare to the B&M one that also has load bolts? B&M was the one that I am planning on getting. Shelby uses this brand and just has their name put on it.

Send one of those to the Wiz for me when you get a chance.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that both of the covers above are rounded. I saw that video the Gale Banks guy did, and rounded definitely looked better than squared for oil flow.