What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the plastic rear rock shield/guards behind the rear wheels. No big deal; thought they were getting chewed up. But after removing the originals and cleaning them up, they weren't that bad. Put the new ones on anyway. I have the originals (see image) if anyone wants them. Just pay for the postage.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://2017-ford-raptor.blogspot.com/2018/03/switching-to-color-matching-amber-fog.html

4cf71f65f6da5573faa6cb7627cbaab7.jpg

3deb8aad491f068c5deb2608b7a5b7f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my amps & processor with big time help from Noah (the car stereo company) to do the final upgrade to my audio system. I had done the speakers, sound deadening, and sub box, but had been a little intimidated by the processor install & tune. Gotta say. its incredible what good amps, processor and someone who knows how to get the most out of them can do for these trucks. If you didn't already know it, NOAH IS DA MAN!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Okay, correct thread this time...

Went to Safelite to get a rock chip filled in the windshield. Gave the keys without thinking and forgot to turn off the pedal commander, so immediately caught him before he moved the truck and got it turned it off while he was sitting in the drivers seat. Whew, as he might not be expecting the response when he pulled it into the garage.

Of course he is inquisitive and by the time he finishes my windshield I have now sold my Pedal Commander to him for his Ford Fusion, it uses the PC18.

Helped him install it and now I am driving home and it sucks driving now. Ordering me one of the new Bluetooth ones as soon as I get home!