What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Maybe if the admins lets someone change the thread name to “What did you do to your poverty raptor today”, that might help things. :)

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got lucky last week, bought a fresh set of shocks from my buddy, an FRF member here, who was trading his 12 Screw for a 2017 used. His shocks were rebuilt by Forged Off road: just over 1000 miles on them including the Northeast Wharton State park run last month....mid perch, Viton seals, fronts lower spherical bearings, revalved, flutter stack, Stage one pkg...$500 was phenomenal deal.
Installed SVC bump stop kit. bumpstops 002.jpg

bumpstops 003.jpg

bumpstops 005.jpg

bumpstops 006.jpg

bumpstops 007.jpg

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got lucky last week, bought a fresh set of shocks from my buddy, an FRF member here, who was trading his 12 Screw for a 2017 used. His shocks were rebuilt by Forged Off road: just over 1000 miles on them including the Northeast Wharton State park run last month....mid perch, Viton seals, fronts lower spherical bearings, revalved, flutter stack, Stage one pkg...$500 was phenomenal deal.
Installed SVC bump stop kit. View attachment 98835

View attachment 98836

View attachment 98837

View attachment 98838

View attachment 98839

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Have rebuilding the shocks on my 'do-to' list and am thinking about running this exact same setup/rebuild.

How is the ride on the road? Had a chance for feedback off road yet?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Have rebuilding the shocks on my 'do-to' list and am thinking about running this exact same setup/rebuild.

How is the ride on the road? Had a chance for feedback off road yet?
No offroad feedback yet but they feel tight and crisp for better words for daily driving. my old shocks were done 1.5 ago and after 20k miles they were shot, leaking nitrogen a lot less in the initial build. No naming names here. So this could not work out any better. Being in the right time at the right place.

Last edited:

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed SVC bump stop kit.

Helluva deal, schrader valves too they went all out. Perfect compliment to the bumps :biggrin:

You might be on to something.

'What did you (marginally) afford to do to your decaying Raptor with its macho-man V8 today?'

ROFL! I resemble that remark hahaha! :mad:

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed SVC bump stop kit. View attachment 98835

View attachment 98836

View attachment 98837

View attachment 98838

View attachment 98839

Killer deal on those!