What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah I've been working with insurance and they're going to write me a check. Should be plenty to cover a new bumper (leaning towards SVC), grill, and a new headlight. Perfect timing as the truck is going under the knife next week!

If anyone has a grill, valence, or driver HID headlight let me know! :biggrin:

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Officially started my search for a new bumper due to a red light runner...

20170425_175646_zpsa5cktqo2.jpg

20170425_213014_zpsx9bdthdu.jpg

:specialed:

Shoot me a DM if you still need a Valance.

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
truck at Shaffers for new fluids, possible brakes and new bump stops. driving my wifes M3 and getting no respect. if someone finds my man card and testicles please return promptly.

Also dropped off mine at Shaffers this morning, just an inspection. We will see if this snowballs into something else... BTW, your Terrain Screw looked flawless dude!

My wife gave me a ride back home in our 535xi. Lots of Raptor/Bimmer owners it seems.

stevelp99

Reaction score
30in light bar behind the grille for fun, and a pop and lock tailgate lock actuator hooked up to the front doors lock/unlock wires, giving me remote access. Didn't like that I had to use my physical key to unlock and lock my tailagae, also kept forgetting to lock it. So I also put in a tail gate block, to help prevent a snatch and grab. It may not stop someone dead set on stealing my tailgate but, this along with the actuator helps prevent such theft.
IMG_3679_zpshbjljjsd.jpg
IMG_3671_zpsoevjp0zg.jpg
IMG_3621_zpsfxg4rgv8.jpg

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
30in light bar behind the grille for fun, and a pop and lock tailgate lock actuator hooked up to the front doors lock/unlock wires, giving me remote access. Didn't like that I had to use my physical key to unlock and lock my tailagae, also kept forgetting to lock it. So I also put in a tail gate block, to help prevent a snatch and grab. It may not stop someone dead set on stealing my tailgate but, this along with the actuator helps prevent such theft.

IMG_3679_zpshbjljjsd.jpg
IMG_3671_zpsoevjp0zg.jpg
IMG_3621_zpsfxg4rgv8.jpg

What's a tail gate?