What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah I've been working with insurance and they're going to write me a check. Should be plenty to cover a new bumper (leaning towards SVC), grill, and a new headlight. Perfect timing as the truck is going under the knife next week!

If anyone has a grill, valence, or driver HID headlight let me know! :biggrin:

i think high horn aces was selling a set of oem hid lights for 1,000 in the garage sale section

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got her shinned up for the weekend
ea798a8d6cbd79058a74dd8e26c37c8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the center caps on and in. Noticed that discount tire changed one lug nut and my ko2 wheels are starting to tear and chunks are missing at the sidewall.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new general grabbers. Wanted the same as I had before but discount guy didn't realize there were two different styles of the red letters and I ended up with the newer version x3's. Guess I will see how these run. Got 50k out of the original red letters tho, pretty happy about that.

Attachments

• IMG_20170429_181848472_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170429_181848472_HDR.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 105

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new general grabbers. Wanted the same as I had before but discount guy didn't realize there were two different styles of the red letters and I ended up with the newer version x3's. Guess I will see how these run. Got 50k out of the original red letters tho, pretty happy about that.

Going through this dilemma now. haha The originals wear so damn good I'm afraid to change.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That front bumper though :supergay:

:doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke:

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going through this dilemma now. haha The originals wear so damn good I'm afraid to change.

Exactly how I felt. These X3 seam to be quite a bit softer and the lugs are skinnier so I don't think I will get the same milage. Better in snow this maybe..?

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

That front bumper though :supergay:

:doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke: :doublepuke:

What! I love it. Made to save the front end not for prerunner look. I wanted something from rpg but need the protection, I do a lot of night driving and a deer or elk would devastate the fiberglass front end so it serves a purpose