What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install the bakflip F1 , not hard but like it so far.
Thanks to rick@freedommotorsports
4df6b04f3294e02cd358d9f7392171e8.jpg

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a set of used (twice) Staun Tyre Deflators and two 60mm ammo cans today. Going to mount one, maybe both (with a spacer in between) ammo cans onto the back of the Kidde fire extinguisher bracket (bolted with 4 bolts the the driver side rear of the bed floor) and possibly add a support bar to the e-track bed side rails. Looking at possibly getting a couple of 30mm or 40mm ammo cans to try to mount onto the e-track bed side rails on top of the wheel wells with one or two bolts through the wheel well to hold down the bottom of the cans, probably with a washer or flat aluminum piece.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So does any of the tower brackets go inside the bedrails?

Hard to tell from the SOBER pics.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nothing goes inside the bed rail. Its all top mounted and screwed down. Gonna need a long extension to go from underneath

Last edited:

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does any of the tower brackets go inside the bedrails?

Hard to tell from the SOBER pics.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVCs light tower mounts from inside of the bed with 6 or 7 bolts, but SVC can make anything you want. If you look at SVC offroad website you'll see how it mounts.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice tower, what was the reason for the extended base plates?
probably so its stable when mounted on? did not even cross my mind to be honest with you. there is also additional small square welded in plate at the end for the last screw. 3 screws each side, btw. this thing is solid. definitely recommend getting it

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably so its stable when mounted on? did not even cross my mind to be honest with you. there is also additional small square welded in plate at the end for the last screw. 3 screws each side, btw. this thing is solid. definitely recommend getting it

I agree they are great! I already have one that SVC made for me to hold 3 50" led bars and 2 ally lights, I have just been to lazy to install it......

I don't think my tower has the extended base plates like yours. That is why I was asking.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree they are great! I already have one that SVC made for me to hold 3 50" led bars and 2 ally lights, I have just been to lazy to install it......

I don't think my tower has the extended base plates like yours. That is why I was asking.
do you have a picture of it? I thought my truck started to look like a Xmas tree until I saw your set up. lol

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice tower, what was the reason for the extended base plates?

I think they extended the plate and added the third bolt location for added mounting security when hitting the trails hard. The gen1 version only had 2 bolt locations per side, and that apparently wasn't enough if you were really beating on the truck.