What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Back to the dealership, got the steering rack they just installed Wednesday taken out. When I got home that night I looked up the part they installed and noticed it was not the one for a raptor. Spoke with the parts manager and they realized that a mistake was made. He overnighted the correct one and had me come in today to get them swapped out.

d9bd0192b690d4c6741f8b40df250f3d.jpg

So I ask him what is he going to do with the rack they are taking out. Said he was going to take a loss, put it on the shelf and hope for the best to sell it as used. Now they know that I am going to Baja and that's why it was important to him to make sure I had the correct rack installed and he insisted to get it done before the weekend. So he gets the rack drained out, put in another smaller box since the inner tie rods have been removed and sticks it in my rear seat. Tells me to take it with me for a spare part and if I don't use it, just give it back and if I end up needing it, then I can pay for it when I get back. Wow!!

e443b2e319d2910d4b2a0d584baa4d8a.jpg

Then I ask him if he has a PS pump in stock, he doesn't but overnights one for Tuesday (closed Monday) and tells me to take it too and he will refund my money back if I don't use it. And gave me a price of $210 without the core.

I am grateful and in awe of their customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back to the dealership, got the steering rack they just installed Wednesday taken out. When I got home that night I looked up the part they installed and noticed it was not the one for a raptor. Spoke with the parts manager and they realized that a mistake was made. He overnighted the correct one and had me come in today to get them swapped out.

So I ask him what is he going to do with the rack they are taking out. Said he was going to take a loss, put it on the shelf and hope for the best to sell it as used. Now they know that I am going to Baja and that's why he was important to him to make sure I had the correct rack installed and he insisted to get it done before the weekend. So he gets the rack drained out, put in another smaller box since the inner tie rods have been removed and sticks it in my rear seat. Tells me to take it with me for a spare part and if I don't use it, just give it back and if I end up needing it, then I can pay for it when I get back. Wow!!

Then I ask him if he has a PS pump in stock, he doesn't but overnights one for Tuesday (closed Monday) and tells me to take it too and he will refund my money back if I don't use it. And gave me a price of $210 without the core.

That is great! Lucky you looked at the rack I would not have noticed until it was way to late if there was a difference.

By the way what BD light is in you bumper? High power?

D

Deleted member 12951

That is great! Lucky you looked at the rack I would not have noticed until it was way to late if there was a difference.

By the way what BD light is in you bumper? High power?

The OnX6 40" Arc Racer. I had the lenses done custom so the ends are amber and the centers are clear with driving/combo on all lenses. Baja Designs just recently got the ambers in driving/combo as they always just had wide in amber and right now all they show on their website. Of course being a new lenses, I had to have it.

I can sell you one at a great price, they are honestly the best light output I have ever seen. You flip the switch for the first time and you won't be able to stop smiling. Get with @Rick@FreedomMotorsports. :)

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OnX6 40" Arc Racer. I had the lenses done custom so the ends are amber and the centers are clear with driving/combo on all lenses. Baja Designs just recently got the ambers in driving/combo as they always just had wide in amber and right now all they show on their website. Of course being a new lenses, I had to have it.

I can sell you one at a great price, they are honestly the best light output I have ever seen. You flip the switch for the first time and you won't be able to stop smiling. Get with @Rick@FreedomMotorsports. :)

I am good on lighting right now. XL Racers on the hood and my 21" old vision x that won't die in the bumper. If I upgrade the bumper then new lights to go with the XL 80s sitting on the shelf. Thanks again.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So I ask him what is he going to do with the rack they are taking out. Said he was going to take a loss, put it on the shelf and hope for the best to sell it as used. Now they know that I am going to Baja and that's why it was important to him to make sure I had the correct rack installed and he insisted to get it done before the weekend. So he gets the rack drained out, put in another smaller box since the inner tie rods have been removed and sticks it in my rear seat. Tells me to take it with me for a spare part and if I don't use it, just give it back and if I end up needing it, then I can pay for it when I get back. Wow!!

Good catch Rick and that's awesome customer service by your dealership!