What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Excellent reflection shot!

Although it might seem counterintuitive, I would recommend that you give your truck a full detail PRIOR to the muddy fun at TRR.

Having the truck sealed and protected will make clean-up way easier. Paint Sealant and a fresh coat of H2O Guard & Gloss, a generous application of VRT to keep from getting mud stains on the trim, along with some Tire Shine to prevent mud stains on the tires. I would even apply some Invisible Undercarriage Spray to help with cleaning the mud from the wheel wells.

Damn it Dan! Are trying to jinks this event or something, geez nobody wants mud at these events. I hope its a nice weekend in the 70/80's with nice partly cloudy skies. And the track to be smooth and corners not rutted.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn it Dan! Are trying to jinks this event or something, geez nobody wants mud at these events. I hope its a nice weekend in the 70/80's with nice partly cloudy skies. And the track to be smooth and corners not rutted.

Sorry man! I take it back, NO MUD, none, mud is not fun...bad Dobby (slap myself repeatedly). :ROFLJest:

Boomer12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let it sit at the dealership all day... On the positive side, got approval to have them replace the right front axle, bcm, and drivers seat heating element under warranty. Now just have to wait for the parts to come in.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excellent reflection shot!

Although it might seem counterintuitive, I would recommend that you give your truck a full detail PRIOR to the muddy fun at TRR.

Having the truck sealed and protected will make clean-up way easier. Paint Sealant and a fresh coat of H2O Guard & Gloss, a generous application of VRT to keep from getting mud stains on the trim, along with some Tire Shine to prevent mud stains on the tires. I would even apply some Invisible Undercarriage Spray to help with cleaning the mud from the wheel wells.
I effin hate mud!! That said, I used all products mentioned and clean up after TRR was a breeze!! Hoping for dryer TRR events!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
taking it and Baron to some puppy training better get going.

moqLQ2LVWgGp9Y577