What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to go with the SDHQ mount, but I haven't seen too many people with feedback on it.

I'll have to check my clearances when I get home on the Factor 55 fairlead when I get home.
I have the outlaw mount, however speaking with SDHQ they have a very well designed winch mount. One advantage with their mount is the capability to mount two lights flanking the fairlead. I personally recommend two Whelen Micro Pioneers.

Donate $10 for a chance to win $500 off a Headlight build from @Raptor Retrofit

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=868026

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to go with the SDHQ mount, but I haven't seen too many people with feedback on it.

I'll have to check my clearances when I get home on the Factor 55 fairlead when I get home.

No big difference I think. Looking at the picture, SDHQ has 4 mounting points to the frame, RC has 6. So SDHQ should be smaller in size and probably lighter. Just a guess.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the vents, they look rough and rugged. Can you get more pics of the hood

As soon as I get them mounted up, this pic it's just laying on there. I'm trying to find the clips that go on there as I broke some off when I pulled them out. Gonna go to the dealer tomorrow and see. I'll pm you some pics once I do.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clips available for the feders unless you buy it new. I searched all over. You'll have to show us the clips for the hood so we understand the best way for removal without breaking.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clips available for the feders unless you buy it new. I searched all over. You'll have to show us the clips for the hood so we understand the best way for removal without breaking.

All my fender clips are good, I took my time since I had read on here those aren't available. My broken/ripped ones Are on the hood vents only, they're the little rubber retainers, I'm sure they're not even completely necessary. It was starting to rain so I just pulled them out with needle nose pliers and about half ripped.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Replaced my old Bosch Icon windshield wiper blades with some new Bosch Icon windshield wiper blades.