~~ Raffle of $$500 Gift Card to Raptor Retrofit ~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok Guys,
I am going to raffle off a $500 gift card to @Raptor Retrofit. The gift card is good for $500 off one set of headlights. I won this at Snoball.

All money raised for this raffle will be going to the Duskin and Stephens Foundation 2015 Beef and Beer benefit.

This is a noble cause that @DeltaFox has brought to our attention. :patriot:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/3rd-annual-beef-beer-sponsors-doners-40638/#post823794

The raffle will be held like the ones we did for Avery.

The final amount raised will be announced in this thread and donated at the Beef and Beer benefit.

Please DO NOT use the "Pay for Goods & Services" option, as it charges me a fee.

Be sure to include the following information in the notes.
FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)
the words Beef & Beer

The drawing will be held at 9:00pm EST Sunday (5/18) night.

The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will applied at @RaptorWifey's discretion.

The winner will be announced in this FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.

LETS SEE HOW MUCH MONEY WE CAN RAISE, Spread the word! @Jimbo :crazy:

Attachments

• 0508152105.jpg
    0508152105.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon Joe, check your PayPal. Should be a little something in there from me. Good work from a great bunch of people, yet again. - YODA :Jedi: