What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't seem like they fit quite right?
Maybe a pic from farther back

I'm with you looks like it does not belong on the back.
Not a fan of these. Loved the ones on my Hummer but they fit the lines perfectly, these look like like an after thought that was half ass done.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran stock tires last year and will be running stock tires this year. Didn't have any issues last year except for keeping one of them mated to the rim in a "high speed turn" of sorts against a snow bank...lol

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had the duratracs installed in time for Snoball. My stock tires had about 40% left. The Ford dealers had a tire sale this past summer so I got a set of duratracs and had them sitting in the garage. Finally got around to having the dealer mount them, total cost of 4 tires mounted was $827. I am not sure why I took a picture without the tires, and then never took one with the new tires on.

Anyone on here use bead weights in the tires rather than stick on? Not sure how I like them just yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 72