What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to try out the stock tires to see if they are good enough for the season.....lol

Sorry about the pic my phone won't let me turn it.... :-/

Attachments

• IMG_20141117_111715.jpg
    IMG_20141117_111715.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stopped at Sarasota ford this morning as my third brake light fried itself. And was reminded why I never go to the hell hole, but its the closest. I thought maybe my past experience was due to them being under construction. Nope, all new and they still suck. Asked if I could wait while they diagnose it, so sure no problem. Asked how long it would be and was told it would be well over an hour.

So drove the extra 20 minutes to Bradenton Ford and as normal, they took it in right away and 15 minutes later let me know it needed a new light. They would have done it right then and there but they did not have one. They said should have it first thing tomorrow and will call me to come by and will be a 15 minute job. So I am no longer even thinking of stopping at the shity dealer who is the one that I actually purchased my first mustang from. go figure.

Also my Lowrance was just dropped of and stopped at the Dodge dealer to order 6 of the ring retainers to install in the bed and going to put two on the rear seat brackets for tie downs as well.

Hoping to swing buy the Line X dealer up in Bradenton tomorrow when I get the brake light done.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I also ordered the Ford Beadlock rings for my rims today.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I got the Roush exhaust and CAI installed. This weekend I took a 700+mi road trip. It's a bit noisier but not bad. Thinking about putting in Dyna mat to quieter down.

f17d81721824eb0f9b6651c61ea3cbaf.jpg

fae6e483fc713152cbd8827c77d833fe.jpg

e372ab4241286d9ccb550cf8dec5b3d4.jpg

3a097557609d3db4d1bba6a48180f8ed.jpg

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So were they?

Yah seemed to work well on the slushy, heavy wet snowed on roads we have at the moment ... might not be as good as a true ice/snow tires but I don't think I'm going to drop 14 bills on new rubber till I can find a reason to....perhaps deeper into winter it might become a necessity but the average driving conditions I will be faced with are what's happening outside today so.....

D

Deleted member 12951

Yah seemed to work well on the slushy, heavy wet snowed on roads we have at the moment ... might not be as good as a true ice/snow tires but I don't think I'm going to drop 14 bills on new rubber till I can find a reason to....perhaps deeper into winter it might become a necessity but the average driving conditions I will be faced with are what's happening outside today so.....

Well I was planning on going to Snoball with stock tires.