What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the damn thing stuck. took 2 hours to get unstuck. sorry no pics due to my sensitive emotions i cant handle the emotional stress you all would put on me by making fun of me. i will however post pics of where we were...... once i get them from tirina. we were at the bottom of the morrison trail in northwest wyoming. we are visiting the boarding school where i used to be.....um..... an inmat... student. well we decided to take a quick trip into the canyon but the flood from last year washed out the trail. so we turned around. should have backed out. the ground was really soft under the rock. due to the overflowing water from last years flooding. well our quick 30 min out and back trip took over 2.5 hours. maybe by the time i get home in a week, this will all have blown over and i wont have to go into detail. but for now, we are spending a week in clark wyoming. and tirina and i unstuckified ourselves so we are back in the land yacht nice and warm in bed. i will post a few pics that she took cause i was too lazy to walk back to the truck to get my phone. but i did take a pic of the missing road......IMG_20230319_184024.jpg also, while unstuckifying ourselves my lower radiator hose decided it should go on vacation and decided to leave its post. really, it came off the radiator. might have been a rock since we were flinging them like crazy. luckily i keep 2 jugs of coolant im my truck so after 2 hours of digging dirt and rocks, i found the radiator issue. priority one was to get unstuck. i turned the truck off while we were jacking it up and filling in holes and moving giant rocks. let it cool down so i could run it a couple min at a time. after we got unstuckified i found the coolant issue. put the hose back on and filled some coolant and slowly made it hone

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a awesome story. sounds like s success little trip....you didn't have to get rescued by another manufacture good win in my book.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read online somewhere that if you have two keys you can program your own keys to the truck as well as the fob bit.
Anyone try this yet?
Yes you can if you have the two original keys then you can do this. It’s two different procedures. One to program the chip in the key, and another procedure to program the buttons. It was easily found on Google and I have had to do it 3 times now since apparently I am hard on my key buttons making the unlock or remote start buttons the first to crap out. Ford even cut my key for free for me!

vtwinjunkie

Reaction score
Yes you can if you have the two original keys then you can do this. It’s two different procedures. One to program the chip in the key, and another procedure to program the buttons. It was easily found on Google and I have had to do it 3 times now since apparently I am hard on my key buttons making the unlock or remote start buttons the first to crap out. Ford even cut my key for free for me!
Thanks for responding. Where do you buy your replacement key/fobs?
I’m weary of the cheap ones and wasn’t sure if they are any good

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. Where do you buy your replacement key/fobs?
I’m weary of the cheap ones and wasn’t sure if they are any good
The first one I got off Amazon, but it didn’t last long. The last one I think I got off CarandTruckRemotes.com. The buttons graphics wore off quick but it’s still working.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter