What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I developed a misfire yesterday on cylinder two. Any and all productive advice would be greatly appreciated. It started immediately after filling up with gas, if that helps or matters.
Spark plugs, wire, or pellet in the coil boot would be my first suspects. Easy enough to swap coils to narrow it down.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wrecked 2 of the (9) transfer case-transmission bolts. They are 10-1.5mm aluminum, and have the E14 Star pattern. (The manual states you are supposed to replace them anyway). Good news is; they are inexpensive and available. The FoMoCo # is on the ad in case anybody else needs them.

Attachments

• 20230322_203445.jpg
    20230322_203445.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 18

VtTails

Reaction score
Ordered up geisers, icon leafs, new oem struts/shocks, fuse 27 relocation kit and morimoto puddle, mirror, grill and marker lights. None of the lights are out but can tell one or two have been replaced and didnt like the look of them with a couple being more yellowish than amber when lit. Plan on rebuilding the take off shocks at some point as they look to be in good shape.
Can't wait to see/feel the difference between the fresh suspension and the current one w/ 76k on it.