What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn't have the stipper pole, and I need one. I'm at 100% rated from the VA (disabled vet). I have problems getting in the bed. Any idea if his used parts can be installed on my non-stripper pole tailgate? If so, I'll offer to buy the parts.
I’m 100% myself, so I’d just give them to you, but it’s a different design. I’m keeping my step, just removing the pole.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 391195
Started my stripper pole delete, going to end up replacing the bolts on the lower tailgate surface that I installed in the open holes, with stainless cap screws so there are no “sharp” loading surfaces on it. Going to get it In the shop for a liner soon.
Do you happen to have the part# handy ? In case I get the itch to do the same…..

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have the part# handy ? In case I get the itch to do the same…..
It's a pricey mod... that shouldn't be at all, but such is the market.

I can already feel the hate I am going to get posting this:

1675100905615.png
That was the best deal I could find and it actually came from RockAuto

On top of that, you will need some m6 bolts to fill in the holes.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trucks been making this startup noise randomly for the last two months. Anyone else experience this? It's parked in the garage and rarely makes any noise in the morning but after sitting outside at work it happens more often. Motor is bone stock.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Trucks been making this startup noise randomly for the last two months. Anyone else experience this? It's parked in the garage and rarely makes any noise in the morning but after sitting outside at work it happens more often. Motor is bone stock.

Hmm mines out in the freezing weather all day and i dont think ive heard that. Ill have to try to listen in the am for it.