What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who makes those and do they make one that isn't a mower? I saw a video on one and it was doing tight donuts in his driveway. Looked like a blast
Trying out the new mityvac 7100 on a trans fluid change. It's certainly not fast, but so far it ain't messy. What to with the fluid? Let's just say the ants are in for a wild night!
Any Auto parts or oil change shop should accept it.
There were workarounds you could get them sooner. However they just released today “rv starlinks” so anyone can get em now
What the cost on these for equipment and then access? Usage based? Tested internet speeds at home and in Baja?

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is that latest pinch weld mod thread with all the photos? Im striking out on locating it

Getting the itch for 37s when these DynaPro ATMs wear out, which is taking forever. 32K miles on them and plenty of life left. Wish they came in 37s but it doesn't look like they do. Also have Geiser's ready to go on for the next shock rebuild and debating on a leaf upgrade. 17K miles on TSW rebuilds with Charlie valving, zero complaints with TSW and now they're in AZ

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who makes those and do they make one that isn't a mower? I saw a video on one and it was doing tight donuts in his driveway. Looked like a blast

Any Auto parts or oil change shop should accept it.

What the cost on these for equipment and then access? Usage based? Tested internet speeds at home and in Baja?
Dish is about $700 shipped then it’s $135 a month with “portablity”, for the rv plan it might be called something else but it’s the same price. It’s 110 a month if it stays in one place.
Speeds- the worse I’ve seen is 170mbps here in LA (where it’s technically not available) and 280mbps is the highest so far in Mexico

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the burnt out bulbs under the gear selector with LED's and decided to add some foot well lighting with the extra bulbs. I bought some sockets with blue lights and used amber for the gear shifter. I think i like the blue better. These are the light bulbs if anyone else wants to replace theirs. I put 2 in each foot well but the picture makes it look brighter than it actually is.
Lights and sockets

IMG_5654.jpegIMG_5656.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5654.jpeg
    IMG_5654.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5656.jpeg
    IMG_5656.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 2

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New Mishimoto trans cooler. Installation tip: find a tool like a tapered pair of pliers that you can use to stretch out the old tubing ends before sliding it over the Mishimoto fittings. . I used wd40 to lube up the cooler fittings and it helped a little, but stretching out the old tube is the toughest part of the install, and nobody seems to mention it.

Attachments

• 20220525_115222.jpg
    20220525_115222.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 23

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I replaced the burnt out bulbs under the gear selector with LED's and decided to add some foot well lighting with the extra bulbs. I bought some sockets with blue lights and used amber for the gear shifter. I think i like the blue better. These are the light bulbs if anyone else wants to replace theirs. I put 2 in each foot well but the picture makes it look brighter than it actually is.
Lights and sockets

View attachment 356112View attachment 356113
Hmm i didnt know the numbers lit up and that i dont have drls. Learning new stuff all the time lol.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
You don't have DRL's? those are easily programmable if you want to be safer during the daytime. Forscan or a dealer can do it.
Notice no light showed up on a tailgate in front of me and Came across a thread here saying ones with hids dont have drls. Itd be kinda sweet to have the ambers on like a drl. No biggie, if ya cant see a big *** truck you have bigger problems lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Notice no light showed up on a tailgate in front of me and Came across a thread here saying ones with hids dont have drls. Itd be kinda sweet to have the ambers on like a drl. No biggie, if ya cant see a big *** truck you have bigger problems lol
I find that hard to believe, they have to have drls to be on the road in Canada and elsewhere in the world. Yours are factory lights aren't they?